Kaleidoscope Clinical Consulting, The Company:
We, at Kaleidoscope Clinical Consulting, are a group of highly trained healthcare professionals with expertise in the areas of wound care education, white paper development, marketing & sales training, and new product launches in the human and animal healthcare space. Our staff and owners are experienced clinicians who continue to provide hands on patient care and wound consultations at the bedside. Kaleidoscope Clinical Consulting staff are Wound Care Certified (WCC), Wound Prevention Certified (WPC), and Advanced Wound Care Certified (AWCC). Their passion for treating wounds, and educating clinicians is evident both in the program content as well as the instruction and consultations provided. Our purpose is to provide quality evidence based education that is current and relevant to our clinicians, wound consultations that are thorough and patient specific. Our various programs were created for professionals who are interested in obtaining wound care education and training to bring value to their patients. Our consultations include basic wound care education, assessment and treatment, advanced wound care education of advanced modality treatment options, and staff training in wound prevention.
- With over 6.5 million patients suffering from chronic wounds, the need for certified clinicians grows.
- According to Markets and Markets, “The global wound care market is expected to reach $33 billion by 2026 from $19 billion in 2018, the United States dominates the wound care market, and pressure injuries are projected to reach about $3 billion dollars in cost by 2027
- With the projected growth, more knowledgeable and experienced clinicians and sales professionals will be required in order to ensure that the right choices are made for appropriate care.
Kaleidoscope Clinical Consulting offers the following wound care courses, certification and training for both human and animal health care professionals and industry sales representatives.
Clinicians & Sales Professionals
- Wound Care Certification Prep Course – Wound Prevention and Management
- Wound Management in Animal Health for Veterinary Professionals
- Wound Management for Sales Professionals
Whether you are providing hands on care, or working with the clinician as a sales professional in human or animal health, these courses were created especially for you. Enhancing education and obtaining a certification communicates to the industry leaders that you are setting yourself apart from others.
The certified healthcare professional, in partnership with the certified sales professional, will play an integral role by assisting in the education and development of wound management programs. Click Here for more information on education and certifications.